Wearing jewelry as an everyday accessory is almost a must. We all like to wear them and we all look for the best pieces. Luckily, today’s jewelry, even though very different, has many practical uses. That’s the case with essential oils diffuser jewelry.
In this post, you’ll get more details about:
- Some of the best Aromatherapy diffuser jewelry. With useful details to help you decide which one you think would make a nice addition to your wardrobe.
- Blend recipes that make you feel better or stand out with their fragrance.
- Find out what type of material or fabric to choose for your Aroma jewelry. There are many options out there and you should know more about them before buying any piece.
Did You Know?
- Decorations and jewels exist among us since the beginning of the human race.
Best Essential Oils Diffuser Jewelry with Details and Pictures
As women, we love wearing jewelry. It doesn’t even matter what it is and where we wear it. It can be a bracelet on our wrists, or a ring on our fingers. Or it can be a pair of earrings or an ankle bracelet. There are plenty of good places where we can wear jewelry.
Because of this fact, we now have a wide range of different ornaments. Jewelry can be casual, bold, vintage, for special occasions, statement, etc.
Different cultures hold different meanings and significance for their jewelry. Regardless of your own motivation to wear it, there’re lots to choose from.
Body ornaments can be made from almost any fabric and material. We have precious and semi-precious stones, but we also have synthetic stones. Among the newest trends, we have Aromatherapy diffuser jewelry.
Aroma jewelry has a double purpose – to make an outfit stand out, just like any other piece of jewelry. And to diffuse essential oils, which are known for their therapeutic effects.
I will give you the pros and cons of some really good looking pieces of Aroma diffuser jewelry. Depending on what you like or need for your wardrobe, you’ll be able to choose knowingly.
1) Exquisite Antique Silver Aromatherapy Necklace
This is a 2-piece Aromatherapy necklace set that satisfies both your need for good looks and well-being.
- The set contains an essential oil diffuser locket that’s round and vintage, and a tiny stylish bottle. The bottle helps you take your oil blends with you.
- This could be among the best essential oil diffuser necklace choices for several reasons. One is that the set can be worn in 3 different ways creating 3 different styles. You can wear the locket alone or just the bottle. Or you can wear them both for more style and practicability.
- This stylish diffuser necklace has a 66 cm (26 inches) non-tarnish chain that can be extended to 71 cm (28 inches).
- It uses 2 interchangeable lava stones that measure a little less than 1 inch (3 cm).
- The opening system of the locket is based on a clasp.
- The stones can be washed and the bottle as well. The latter requires only a rinse with pure alcohol and it’s ready for a different oil/blend.
- Upon request, the seller can wrap the necklace set as a gift. Or it can give you back your money if it turns out you don’t like it.
- The clasp of the necklace locket may weaken in time. Make sure you open it carefully.
- Avoid adding too much oil on the lava stone, or it’ll start leaking onto your skin or clothes.
- For an easier fill up of the bottle you should use a pipette.
Why I like it:
I like this little chic essential oil diffuser necklace. I believe it is among the best diffuser necklaces made of silver. Luckily, it provides 3 different styling options. This could make it useful to wear with almost any outfit. It has a good feel and length and with that antique aspect, it looks very nice.
2) Essential Oil Diffuser Earrings
This earring set can be a wonderful addition to your handmade jewelry pieces. They come in various colors and they’re simply to use and wear.
- The earring wires are stainless steel. This means your earrings will not tarnish, get scratched or rust.
- The beads are lava stones, which absorb a large amount of essential oils. Pour the oils over the stones. Then make sure you let them dry really well before putting the earrings on.
- The beads of these earrings come in various colors. You can choose from purple, blue, green, dark green, pink and of course, black.
- This piece of essential oils diffuser jewelry comes in a very nice gift box. Its weight is 0.8 ounces (23 grams).
- The package dimensions are 5.8 x 4.1 x 1.2 inches (15 x 10 x 3 cm).
- The stainless steel doesn’t have a metal stamp.
- The lava stones may give the earrings a rough and earthy appearance.
- Being so close to the nose and to a pulse point (the back of the ears), the oils might make you dizzy or nauseous. Simply pour up to 4 drops per stone and let them dry really well before putting them on.
Why I like it:
I like these earrings because they’re very simple and special at the same time. They can make you stand out immediately. If you also use your favorite essential oil scents, you’ll smell really well and natural too. They can also be imbued with any type of perfume.
3) BESTTERN Tree of Life – Aromatherapy Ring
Rings are among the most popular and preferred pieces of jewelry. They can be worn by both sexes. And when you add some therapeutic benefits too, they’re even more appealing.
- This essential oil diffuser ring is made from hypo-allergenic surgical stainless steel. It will forever shine like sterling silver and preserve its appearance. It doesn’t tarnish or scratch easily, and it’s anti-allergenic too.
- The locket of the ring has a nice tree design and its diameter is 20 mm (less than an inch).
- The package comes beautifully wrapped, all ready to be gifted away.
- It also contains 8 washable absorbent felt pads.
- This diffuser ring has 4 sizes to choose from. The sizes are US 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- If you’re not satisfied, the seller promises a money back guarantee.
- It’s simple to use and wears well with most outfits.
- It pops open through hinges.
- The ring might move around and slide, especially if the ring size is not the correct one.
- For certain hands/fingers, it might feel a bit heavy or too big. It isn’t, but some people do see it that way.
Why I like it:
I like the concept of an Aromatherapy diffuser ring. I like wearing rings and one that I can wave around anytime, and feel my oils constantly makes for an even better idea. Its design is simple and it looks well on a hand. It can be worn with many different outfits.
4) Rose Gold Essential Oils Diffuser Wrap Bracelet
This is a very chic and gorgeous bracelet! On top of its good looks, it is also useful at soothing all sorts of health problems (anxiety, insomnia, stress, high BP, etc.).
- The locket is a round shape made of rose gold plated stainless steel. This material guarantees that it will maintain its aspect intact, safe from scratches, tarnish or rust.
- The cords of this beautiful bracelet are leather.
- The cords come in various colors. You can choose from black, brown and gray, and of course, white.
- The design of the locket contains discreet arrows, clock-like patterns.
- The locket screws on and off and it measures 30 mm (1.18 inches). Its thickness measures 8 mm (0.31 inches).
- This fine piece of essential oil diffuser jewelry comes with a 90-day warranty.
- The box includes 4 diffuser absorbent pads.
- The wrap cords are adjustable. They can go from 13 to 14.5 inches (33 – 39 cm).
- The shipping weight of the box is 1.6 ounces (45 grams).
- The dimensions of the box are 8.5 x 0.5 x 0.1 inches (22 x 1.27 x 0.25 cm)
- For smaller wrists, this aroma diffuser bracelet may be a bit heavier than expected.
- Unscrew the top counterclockwise to open it. It may require a bit of muscle at first as it’s never been used before.
Why I like it:
This rose gold wrap bracelet is very classy and chic. I can see it fitting perfectly with casual, more elegant or even sport outfits. Waving your hands around will maintain your spirits high and your stress levels in control. This bracelet will win you many compliments, but it will also make it easier at work or anywhere else.
Maintenance of Aroma Diffuser Jewelry
These fine pieces of diffuser jewelry are not just easy to wear/use. They’re easy to maintain as well. The stainless steel ones need only be wiped with a soft cloth.
Silver jewelry can be washed with some toothpaste and a toothbrush to regain its luster.
Lava stones can also be washed with soap and lukewarm water. Just make sure they dry out really well before applying essential oil drops on them. The leather doesn’t need washing, but you could wipe it with a drop of carrier oil. That’ll keep it shiny and elastic.
Aromatherapy Blend Recipes for Your Jewelry Diffuser
The best part about Aromatherapy is that you can use any type of essential oil you like. They’re very potent plant extracts and they smell absolutely great. Well, a good number of them anyway!
Certain plants have a more medicinal aroma. However, even those oils, in a very low dose, can change the dynamics of a self-made perfume blend.
Being so easy to take them with now, essential oils can be used for many purposes. You can use them for their therapeutic effects:
- Relaxation and insomnia: Lavender, Chamomile, Rose, Patchouli, etc.
- Uplifting and more energy: Peppermint, Bergamot, Grapefruit (all citrus oils).
- More focus and better memory: Rosemary, Eucalyptus, etc.
- Anxiety, emotional shock, grief: Lavender, Chamomile, Jasmine, Bergamot, etc.
Or you can use your favorite essential oils as perfumes. You can use one essence or mix more to get a special bouquet that’ll smell great all day long.
Here are a few ideas for you to get inspiration from:
Energy and Good Mood Diffuser Recipe
- Neroli essential oil: 6 drops
- Bergamot essential oil: 6 drops
- Sweet Orange essential oil: 6 drops
Keep all these oils in a dark, glass bottle in a dark and cool place. Pour up to 5 drops of it onto the pads or the lava stones of your Aroma jewelry. Let them dry really well before putting the piece on and enjoy.
Allergy Soothing Diffuser Recipe
- Roman Chamomile essential oil: 1 drop
- Lavender essential oil: 1 drop
- Blue Tansy essential oil: 1 drop
Add each drop to the pad or beads, let dry and inhale deeply every time you move your hands/ears.
No More Headaches! Diffuser Recipe
- Peppermint essential oil: 6 drops
- Litsea Cubeba essential oil: 12 drops
Take the bottle with you and refresh the fragrance to prevent headaches and migraines. Or soak your jewelry in it before leaving the house and take it to your nose when needed.
Feel free to make your own blends and use your essential oils diffuser jewelry on a regular basis. You’ll start to feel more confident and relaxed knowing you have your oils with you.
Did You Know?
- Up until today, many believe that the first diamonds were first found in India.
What Type of Material Should I Pick for My Aroma Diffuser Jewelry?
All the jewelry pieces I just presented are either stainless steel or leather. That makes them affordable to make and to buy. Luckily, they’re very resistant materials too and look very good as body jewelry.
- The leather is soft, it doesn’t break easily at all and it can be dyed in as many colors as desired. Depending on the quality of the dye, it might or might not stain the skin or clothes. That you can find out only from the seller or others’ feedback.
- The stainless steel is surgical grade. This means it’s hypo-allergenic and recommended for sensitive people too. This type of steel retains its luster forever. It doesn’t tarnish, rust or scratch, which gives it a long life.
- Among the more expensive Aromatherapy diffuser jewelry we can also buy them in silver or gold. The latter are mostly plated with gold. Silver and gold are known resistant jewelry materials that don’t tarnish, rust or scratch. They are a lot more expensive though.
All these essential oils diffuser pieces of jewelry have one thing in common: their diffusion system. Each will either contain a diffuser locket or lava stones.
- Lava stones are a very porous and absorbent material. That’s why you simply drop oils onto them and let them dry well first. They will then diffuse the oil molecules slowly, at your own body temperature. This temperature doesn’t destroy the molecules, thus their properties and benefits stay intact.
All the essential oil diffuser lockets hold pads made of various fabrics. The best quality of these fabrics is that they’re very absorbent. As long as the quantity of added oils is not exaggerated, they will not drip either.
When it comes to locket pads, you have more options:
- Bamboo – is a new kind of fabric that’s more durable and stronger than cotton. It absorbs more oil and holds the oil scents for a much longer time too. Just like cotton, bamboo fabric is washable.
- Hemp – is a very strong fabric that resists mold and mildew growth. This makes it great to use in the shower as well. It is environment (biodegradable) and skin friendly and it’s highly absorbent too.
- Cotton – is among the best and most popular choices when it comes to good quality clothing. As a diffuser locket, it can be used to safely hold essential oils without leaking. Cotton also retains colors very well. It can be washed and still maintain its strength over time.
- Felt Wool – is an elastic fabric that doesn’t expand, wear or tear after washing. It is also flame retardant and it extinguishes on its own, should it catch fire.
As you can see, there is no fabric that’s bad for your essential oils diffuser locket. It all comes down to personal preferences and tastes. If you don’t have one, then anything you find will work just great.
Wearing Aroma jewelry has never been easier. Not only do they look very good and go well with most outfits, but they can diffuse essential oils also. Their benefits on human health have long been proven.
We now know they’re great at calming anxiety and nervousness, lowering blood pressure and heart rate, help you sleep and so much more.
With essential oils diffuser jewelry you can enjoy these benefits and smell great any moment of the day. Picking a good and durable piece is also easy. Just take a look at the subheading above and make the best informed decision.
Which piece of Aroma diffuser jewelry would you wear and why? Can’t wait to read your comments and opinions.