Hello and Welcome to Essential Bazaar!
I’m Laura and I’m very happy to see you taking the time to read more about me 🙂
How I ended up having a blog you ask?
Well, I guess it’s just the usual story.
I was looking for some natural skin products, masks, and treatments. I stumbled upon Coconut oil and Rose, and Lavender floral waters.
Using them hooked me instantly! So much so that I wanted to know what exactly the oils do to the skin and how they work.
At first, I was pretty overwhelmed by all the information I would get from so many sources! Not knowing which one to trust, I continued reading and researching on my own.
The adventure begins…
By the time I was able to tell an essential oil from a carrier oil, I knew I was in for an adventure.
Nowadays, I’m a huge fan and a DIY essential oils products junkie. I love having total control over what I’m putting on my skin and in my hair.
As for the blog itself, well… I always wanted one, and since I found myself researching all kinds of stuff about essential oils, I figured it was the perfect time.
I suppose it doesn’t sound as noble as wanting to better the world or channeling inner hardships through writing but what can I say, it is what it is 🙂
I once saw an about page with a simple comfy list and I liked it so I’m going to steal it pay homage to it 🙂
Here it goes:
- I’m a late morning sleeper
- I suspect my love for cappuccinos is starting to border addiction
- I’m always super excited whenever someone shares their personal experience on the blog
- I am not really a patient person, and I’m constantly fighting off the urge to immediately share with you everything I learn
- I am being told that I have a weird sense of humor
- I like to read a lot! I mean a LOT! Blogs, books, labels, and yes, even subtitled movies 🙂
- I trip over all manner of things and I always find them guilty
- My allegedly better half likes to watch me struggle with all kinds of silly dilemmas and chuckle
- I love to travel
- I wish I had green eyes
- I still find myself getting excited every time I publish a new article